Pages

23.2.10

On Being Beaudacious...

Besides a catchy title involving my name, Being Beaudacious is the culmination of my life learnings and the subsequent actions that make me a better me. 

It is a statement of confidence.  Today is my day, where I control the things that I can control, choose what's best for myself and those I care about, and never worry about the things that are beyond my scope.

It's setting my own standards for my own life.  I do what I do because I can and want to do what I do.  The only person I have to please is the one that is staring back at me in the mirror.

It's finding what truly is important to me.  With this move and this new journey, I've started to scrutinize every facet that makes up my lifestyle.  I've wiped the disk drive of my life... and now I'm slow to bring in new things that take up space.

It is doing what others won't.  I'm challenging my comfort zone.  Let's test my will.  Look for "The List" soon.  If it weren't so hard everyone would be doing it.

I see you nodding your head with this post.  Yes you can do this too.  If you need to add the cheese factor for extra motivation, so be it.  You don't have to be Beaudacious; you can be:

Ash-tastic (like Ashley from The Middle Finger Project)
J-licious (like Jacob from Early Retirement Extreme)
or achieve (insert name here)-ness, etc.

But if you need a kick in the pants to be content with the life that you live, use this ridiculousness as a tipping point.