Pages

18.3.10

11 Things...

Today I stumbled upon a site called 11 Points.  Each posting is a list of 11 things / observations / ideas / considerations relevant to a chosen topic.  With this new found inspiration, I dare to submit my list of 11 Things that Make Me Happy (in no particular order):
  1. A late night diner trip.
  2. A flirtatious giggle and smile.
  3. Guinness on tap.
  4. Watching someone I'm rooting for succeeding.
  5. Accomplishing precisely what I set out to do.
  6. Hearing that song, to which the immediate reaction is "I haven't heard this in ages!" (bonus points if at a concert).
  7. Taking a risk and hitting big.
  8. A well-deserved high five, usually accompanied with an "Oh hell yes!".
  9. A positive, out-of-the-blue message from a friend.
  10. A well thought-out anything.  Idea.  Perspective.  Argument.  Toast.
  11. Being clutch when the pressure is on.
I'm pretty sure that would make this week one of my happiest, considering I came across everything on this list...